This beautiful green glass faceted stone pendant sits up on a gold toned floral, filigree frame from the 1940s. It is reminiscent of the Victorian era due to its style.
Coro jewelry with the pegasus logo was a higher quality jewelry group of Coro. The parure's flying horse Pegasus mark, first used in 1938, identifies it as a Coro craft set produced from 1945 to 1955. It is a favorite of collectors who search for examples without wear, scratches, damaged gold plate or missing stones. This piece has this hallmark on the back of the pendant, as pictured.
This was purchased from an estate sale. Condition is used, but has minimal signs of wear. Please see macro shots for condition.
Total length: 32"
Pendant only: 2" width x 1.4" height
Gold toned metal